Saturday, April 4, 2015

How I was stitched up

Everyone is always looking for the next big thing, from clothing to make-up. From having all the accessories stored away in your jewelry box to making money and having the freedom to enjoy it. I would be the first if all of these things were offered to me. However, I have discovered a few things, I have not hit it big. I did a little research on how to earn extra cash for years now. I would spend hours trying to find "the next big thing" on fashion only to end up with nothing. I wondered if, the only "real" way to make money is to scam and or rip people off?I have tried so many business ventures over the passed 10 years that have failed, either it was a bad system or maybe user error either or they just did not work out. In the recent years I've learn that programs like Ewen Chia's Autopilot Profits 2015 - Your Online Atm Machine!works but there is a lot of time needed in the first two weeks. In literally two hours I made $50 dollars, the next day I made $240 dollars through this bonus link  XBOX ,NINTENDO, PSP (register to qualify). After making a total of $290.00 I was hooked. Although things was going great I kinda got discouraged right before the second week. I felt as though I was doing too much to make money. However, once I got the hang of it things was starting to look better and gotten much easier. Now I am at a stage where I am doing almost nothing to earn extra cash. In the future I am looking towards to open an online boutique. I love working online but I am into fashion. I have partnered up with Kitsy Lane but I want something of my own. The picture for me was not very clear and actually took years for me to get it. All online business work however they do not work for every individual. There is an old saying "what works for me, may not work for you" and considering an online business venture that is number one to look into. So the next big question for me is, does this work for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment