Friday, April 24, 2015

Fan of Apple?

 Check out this new app that allows you to meet and mingle while having fun. You say "how do I get it" and I say " Click Here!". Although  Meet and Compete  is a way for people to easily meet others and play. This game app allows people to connect, and to have the spontaneity to be able to go out there. 

Aside from price, screen resolution, and storage capacity, the Apple Watch is pretty much the same from what we've seen from other smartwatches,. In fact, other smart phones have double the storage capacity of the Apple Watch. However, Just like any other apple brand product everything is not only top end quality on the technical part but always better in material as well. The apple watch Is the way of the future. I've been using the Apple Watch for a week. I've worn it every day, doing everything possible that I could think of. from tracking walks and measured my heart rate to paid for lunch, listened to albums and exploring parks without my phone. I chatted with family, kept up on email, looked for cars, kept up on news, navigated on extra long car trips for Passover, controlled my Apple Tv with it and followed baseball games while I was supposed to be watching my 2-year-old. Ahh this is the life and to be honest you do not need another electronic ever.




Apple Watch







No comments:

Post a Comment